Re: [lincolnknitters] Sweaters that pill

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Sweaters that pill I bookmarked Peaches & Cream but haven't ordered any. I use Sugar & Cream, too. It looks like they have a special pack of yarn for Mason Dixon patterns.

      http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/

      j.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
        Well, then that's a good reason to go to WalMart!  I'm a confirmed Target shopper and never go to WalMart but looks like I just found a reason to go.  Thanks, Tana.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
          LOOK at all of those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!