Nice Time

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Christy our newest member and I were the only ones to show up this afternoon.

      Christy is knitting two Raglan sweaters one for herself and one for her brothers.

      Had a nice relaxing afternoon and we have a lot in common since we both have lived in California at one time.

      She has two beautiful children and is a busy stay at home mom.

      She said she won't be at the Saturday morning meetup this month, but can make the afternoon meetup next month.

      Everyone have a nice weekend.

      Patsy

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Thanks, Patsy.  I truly had a great time today.  I'll eventually getting around to posting pics of my progress on my blog.
        I look forward to meeting the rest of you next month!  Hopefully by then I'll have at least one of the sweaters completed.

        Christy

        Patsy Anderson <nebraska36@...> wrote:
        Christy our newest member and I were the only ones to show up this afternoon.

        Christy is knitting two Raglan sweaters one for herself and one for her brothers.

        Had a nice relaxing afternoon and we have a lot in common since we both have lived in California at one time.

        She has two beautiful children and is a busy stay at home mom.

        She said she won't be at the Saturday morning meetup this month, but can make the afternoon meetup next month.

        Everyone have a nice weekend.

        Patsy

        Yahoo! for Good

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005

          Unfortunately, my babysitter was ill and I was unable to find a replacement. I was so looking forward to going to the knitting group. Oh well!

          I will be unable to attend on the 15th as I will be out of town. I am marking my calendar for next month and plan to be there if at all possible.