Re: [lincolnknitters] New photo in my album

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
      It looks great! Thanks for sharing.
      Joanne

      Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
      I told Mary Pat this morning that I meant to bring this sweater for show & tell but I got ahead of myself and packed it up to mail to the new baby.  Some of you have been watching me knit this one---the little brown cardigan.  I don't think the photo does justice to the color, though.  I found the vintage buttons at that quilt shop down from Wilderness Perk that closed a few months ago.  I think I have finally figured out what I'm doing wrong when I make the buttonhole band on a cardigan.  I think I start it a row too late which then makes the buttonholes too close (for my taste) to the edge of the sweater.  But I wasn't going to rip it out.  I'll try it the new way on the NEXT sweater!!