Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept. 16th

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept. 16th If I'm feeling up to it, I might bring Mirabella around to meet everyone. I don't know how long I'll last, but I need to get out of the house!

      j.
    • jgracier
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
        I'm going to try to be there.

        Jane
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
          I'm so sorry that I'll miss Mirabella's first knitting outing!!  But I know you'll bring her again. :)