TKGA membership

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      I just got a packet in the mail from TKGA with a discounted membership offer that's good until October 16.  It's only $2 off (which makes it $25) but I wanted to let everyone know in case there are still some people who haven't sent theirs in/joined on-line yet.  (Amy?) I've got the forms but, as I wrote earlier, I won't be there this Saturday.  But I will bring them to the October 7th meeting.  (The discount is good only with the form.)

      Hey, $2 off is $2 worth of yarn that you can buy!!

      Your TKGA Prez.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA membership Did anyone else get the attached email about volunteering at Michaels? I was wondering if we should do it as a group as the Lincoln Chapter of the TKGA. Maybe encourage a few new members?

        j.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
          Oooh, yeah! I will definitely take one of those "discount" forms. I
          had given the other form I had to a coworker for her to look over and
          was going to ask you for another one.

          I can wait until the 7th. Not a problem.

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"