Re: The first and only TKGA chapter!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Oooh! Sounds like fun!! This is so exciting, and by then I'll have
      had my membership stuff sent in.

      Our first "official" guild meeting sounds like it will be awesome.
      Can't wait to see the demo and whatever is in that "trick or treat" bag!

      I'm assuming that since this will be an actual guild meeting, that it
      will be at clubhouse again so that we can have a potluck lunch? If
      so, might I suggest that people bring a "scary"/Halloween dish, such
      as Graveyard Cake, etc.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"