Re: Sat. Sept. 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      I'm going to try my hardest to be there on Saturday. Probably will
      have kidlet in tow.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept.  2 Hi all! Hope you are having fun knitting.

        Does anyone still have the paper? We don't get it and I'd love to have a copy of the announcement.

        See you soon!

        j.

        yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

        Sorry that I will have to miss this meeting. Nebraska Football is
        bonding time with my sons and unfortunately this Saturday's game time
        doesn't allow me to do both.

        Have a good time and I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

        Mary Pat

        Do you Yahoo!?
         Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>