Re: Sat. Sept. 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006

      yes, I will be there and so, I think, will Mary Ellen.  Btw, it looks like we'll have a new person joining our Saturday group in a few weeks.  Her name is Glenda Canfield, she works here at the Dental College, and has gotten back into knitting recently after a hiatus of several decades.  I wanted to let you know about her in case she comes on 9/16 (when I won't be there).  She says she's VERY excited about joining our Saturday group and I told her about TKGA, too.

      JULIE!!!!  Congratulations on being unpregnant!!! :p  I can't wait to see her!!!!

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        I'm going to try my hardest to be there on Saturday. Probably will
        have kidlet in tow.

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept.  2 Hi all! Hope you are having fun knitting.

          Does anyone still have the paper? We don't get it and I'd love to have a copy of the announcement.

          See you soon!

          j.

          yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

          Sorry that I will have to miss this meeting. Nebraska Football is
          bonding time with my sons and unfortunately this Saturday's game time
          doesn't allow me to do both.

          Have a good time and I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

          Mary Pat

          Do you Yahoo!?
           Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>