Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept. 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
      Just checking--I am wondering if anyone besides me will be able to knit on Sat??

      And: Congratulations to Julie--I saw in the Lincoln paper that she gave birth to a baby girl on Aug. 30.

      Joanne

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
      Sorry that I will have to miss this meeting. Nebraska Football is
      bonding time with my sons and unfortunately this Saturday's game time
      doesn't allow me to do both.

      Have a good time and I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

      Mary Pat

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        You can see pics of Julie's baby Mirabella on her website.

        www.kundhicreative.com/lincolnblog

        About Sat...I'm going to try to make it.  My mom is coming into town tonight and we're going to Omaha in the morning.  If we make it back in time, I'm ready to knit!

        Christy

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006

          yes, I will be there and so, I think, will Mary Ellen.  Btw, it looks like we'll have a new person joining our Saturday group in a few weeks.  Her name is Glenda Canfield, she works here at the Dental College, and has gotten back into knitting recently after a hiatus of several decades.  I wanted to let you know about her in case she comes on 9/16 (when I won't be there).  She says she's VERY excited about joining our Saturday group and I told her about TKGA, too.

          JULIE!!!!  Congratulations on being unpregnant!!! :p  I can't wait to see her!!!!

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
            I'm going to try my hardest to be there on Saturday. Probably will
            have kidlet in tow.

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
              Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept.  2 Hi all! Hope you are having fun knitting.

              Does anyone still have the paper? We don't get it and I'd love to have a copy of the announcement.

              See you soon!

              j.

               Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>