Re: State Fair 2007

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006
      Oh nuts! Is it that time again? I completely forgot that we were to
      meet at Wilderness Perk this Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll make it
      or not. We're in the process of trying to buy a house, and the bid
      will go in this week sometime. I guess it all depends on if the
      seller accepts.

      ~Amy

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"