social hour

  • mittra_nguyen@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:56 AM
      Hi I am a new member to this knitting group and was wondering what happens at the social hour? Do you knit together or just talk and share stories?

      Thanks for any info

      Mittra
    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 5:39 PM
        We meet at Starbucks, knit, talk, laugh, and share our opinions/thoughts/advice/help.

        It's a fluid group, so the same people may not be there every week, but there is usually someone there.

        Come out some Wed. Evening and meet some local knitters, if it fits into your schedule.

        Shawn

        Sent from my iPhone