Lincoln Knitter Guild Meeting, 1/19/2013, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lincoln Knitter Guild Meeting

      Date: Saturday January 19, 2013
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Yarn Charm: 32 and Superior

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2013
        Please ignore this notice. It seems that the yahoo calendar isn't deleting all the old entries.  Our next meeting is Feb. 9, 2013.

        Sent from my iPad

        Date: Saturday January 19, 2013
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Location: Yarn Charm: 32 and Superior