Lincoln Knitter Guild Meeting, 1/12/2013, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Lincoln Knitter Guild Meeting

      Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Yarn Charm: 32 and Superior
      Notes: Do you want to make gifts for the holidays? Not sure what to make? Have a lot of gifts to make?

      Come to the meeting and bring your ideas for quick and easy last minute gifts.

    • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013

        Date: Saturday January 12, 2013
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Location: Yarn Charm: 32 and Superior
        Notes: Do you want to make gifts for the holidays? Not sure what to make? Have a lot of gifts to make?

        Come to the meeting and bring your ideas for quick and easy last minute gifts.

      • aliassak1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
          We had a great turnout yesterday! Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting. I'll be posting info for our February meeting in the next few days.