2013 Guild Meetings

  • aliassak1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      Please note on your calendars that Guild Meetings are moving to the 2nd Saturday of the month starting in 2013.

      We've also changed locations. The lovely proprietors of Yarn Charm (32nd & Superior) are allowing us the use of their space for our monthly meetings.

      Active guild members will also enjoy a 10% discount. Active members are defined by those current on their dues.

      Hope to see you at our next meeting!

      Amy Bacon
      Membership Coordinator
    • Debra Storz