Oct. 20 Guild Meeting Question

  • clearbrook72
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Is anyone interested in having the Guild meeting this month at Yarn Charm?

      For those who don't know yet, Yarn Charm is a new local yarn store in Lincoln. They are located around 32nd & Superior.

      They have offered to let us meet in their store.

      I have this question posted on Facebook and in Ravelry too. I will compile all the answers I get and let you know what the majority was.

      Have a great weekend!

      Shawn
    • Connie Bellows
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Definitely!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          I am interested if I'm in Lincoln.  What date?
          deb

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2012
            Oct. 20

            Sent from my iPad