Re: [lincolnknitters] Guild: To Be or Not To Be?

  • Connie Bellows
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
      Thanks so much Shawn, for organizing the meetings!  I'll be there.  Surprise couple, hmmm?
      Connie

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
        I will be there if you can tell me where the Walt Library is located.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
          It's the Bess Dodson Walt Library, Rm 1, 1-4pm, hope you can make it!!

[...]

        • Tana Pageler
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2012
            Walt Library is on 14th street between Old Cheney and Pine Lake, next to the YMCA on the west side of the road.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2012
              I'll be there! Thanks
              deb