Changes to Wed. Nights

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      I just want to make sure everyone knows that we are going to start meeting at the Starbucks on 27th & Pine Lake Road for our Wednesday night get togethers.

      If you have questions about this change, feel free to ask.

      Hope to see everyone next Wednesday at the new location!

      Shawn

      Do you have a Starbucks gift card? Do you know about registering it to earn free coffee? You can visit Starbucks.com to find out more.