Another meeting day/time?

  • sena.adelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      Was a decision ever made about having/changing days or times for any of the meetings? I would love to have at least one time a month be Sunday afternoon or Tuesday evening. Also, I'd love to meet maybe at a different location, like more central Lincoln. Anyone have input? I miss meeting with everyone, but my husband's new(ish) work schedule just doesn't allow me to get out Wednesday through Saturdays.