Re: [lincolnknitters] new here

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Christy,

      Love your blog, never tried one. So you have never had a Runza, don't feel bad I never heard of them either, being from California we didn't have any out there either. I liked them when I first had them many years ago, but to me they aren't as good.

      Love your sweater and if you can bring it to the next meetup would love to see it and feel that nice yarn. I have knitted since I was a kid and love it, but have never knitted a sweater. (one of my priorities after I retire). I knit mostly socks now, but have done a few dish cloths the last few weeks. I have a pattern that I bought and  I really like it.

      Hope to see you at the next meetup.

      Patsy