Current Poll

  • lincolnknitters-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      Please, if you are at all interested in meeting up on the weekends, take my quick poll.

      I am trying to gauge the interest level of this group to continue meeting on the weekends and to make it fit into as many people's schedules as possible.

      Thanks and have a great weekend!

      Shawn
    • sena.adelman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2012
        I didn't make it in time to vote, I guess. I also vote Sunday afternoon.