Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 4/21/2012, 1:00 pm

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24 6:23 PM
      That's good to hear, it's just that no one has shown up for Sat. Meetings all month and there are things I could be doing instead.

      I will keep them going for a while, but wanted to see if there was still an interest.

      Shawn

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 24, 2012, at 8:00 PM, Shelley Jones <onegoodyarn@...> wrote:

      Shawn, I'm still interested in it, but don't feel I have much time for it right now, especially since I've had to start working every other weekend (one of my partners retired).

      Shelley

      On Apr 21, 2012, at 2:27 PM, "Shawn Sheets" <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      Is anyone interested on keeping this group going?  If do, please let me know.

      Shawn

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 12:55 PM, lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 21, 2012
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      =

    • Kathi Kirwan
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26 8:02 AM
        I am brand new, but I am interested too. Do we bring our knitting at this time?

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2012
          I'm still interested in coming, especially now that my two grad classes are done for the semester. Would changing the date or time help anyone? I'd be willing to do Sunday afternoons.
        • Debra Storz
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2012
            I would like Sunday afternoons.