TKGA Meeting, 4/21/2012, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2012
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 21, 2012
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21, 2012

        Is anyone interested on keeping this group going?  If do, please let me know.

        Shawn

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Saturday April 21, 2012
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
        Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

        =
      • Shelley Jones

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 24, 2012
            That's good to hear, it's just that no one has shown up for Sat. Meetings all month and there are things I could be doing instead.

            I will keep them going for a while, but wanted to see if there was still an interest.

            Shawn

            Sent from my iPad

            Date: Saturday April 21, 2012
            Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
            Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

            =

          • Kathi Kirwan

              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2012
                I'm still interested in coming, especially now that my two grad classes are done for the semester. Would changing the date or time help anyone? I'd be willing to do Sunday afternoons.
              • Debra Storz
                Message 7 of 7 , May 6, 2012
                  I would like Sunday afternoons.