Re: Lincoln Knitters

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23 7:28 PM
      Thanks for the vote of confidence for this plunge we've taken by starting a new chapter of TKGA!  We've got lots of ideas but we'll also do what we do best: sit around and knit!

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 24 8:05 AM
        Hello,
        I am also interested in joining TKGA, and am hoping to be able to attend more lincolnknitters meetings! I think I will be coming to the Sept. 2 meeting--Liz, will you have information about how to join?
        Thanks,
        Joanne

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 24 8:21 AM

          I just joined by going to their website and you can do it all online.

          www.tkga.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24 1:53 PM

            As Christy said, it's a snap to do online but if for some reason you want to mail it in, I've got the forms.  Hopefully we'll see you on the 2nd, Joanne.  We haven't seen you for awhile and need to catch up on what you're knitting now!