Re: [lincolnknitters] First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters, 12/3/2011, 3:00 pm

  • clearbrook72@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
      Anyone going today?

      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sender: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 1 Dec 2011 20:58:30 -0000
      To: <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters, 12/3/2011, 3:00 pm

      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters

      Date: Saturday December 3, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: Scooters 84th and Van Dorn
      Notes: Hope to see everyone there!

    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2011
        I had planned on it, but it was too slick when I tried to stop.

        Date: Saturday December 3, 2011
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm