Christmas Party

  • iheartginger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      The annual Christmas party and pot-luck will be Saturday, December 17th at Christ Lutheran Church, from 12-4 p.m. The church is located at 43rd and Sumner and one enters from the West side door marked Church Office. There are steps or the ramp right there. Be there on time because the doors will be locked at 1 p.m. Fellowship Hall is downstairs and one can use the steps or there is an elevator around the corner from the steps.

      Please bring food that isn't messy to protect the carpet in Fellowship Hall. Also, don't forget an ornament that you have either knit or crocheted if you want to participate in the exchange.

      I put the notice in the church e-news and have invited anyone from church who might be interested. I will also provide some yarn and needles or hooks in case someone wants to learn. I had one lady from church express interest in learning. Contact me if you have any questions. Please let me know if you can come. Looking forward to seeing you there. There will be some fun door prizes again and a gift certificate to the Yarn Shop. Cathy