TKGA Meeting, 9/17/2011, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
        I will be out of town.  Sorry I will miss the Argyle socks, and the memorial.

        Jennifer

        Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
        Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      • Shawn Sheets
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
          Don't worry Jennifer, we will do the socks the following month too.

          I am wondering if anyone is going to be there on Saturday. With a 2:30 p.m. football game in town, and nice weather?

          Please, if you are planning on attending the Guild meeting on Saturday, could you please let me know. Only respond if you are going to attend the meeting, please.

          I totally understand wanting to spend time with family and friends, watch/attend the football game or just get outside in this glorious weather. That is where I would rather be too. (and will if no one is going to be there!)

          Thanks everyone!
          Shawn

          Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
          Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
          Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

        • sena.adelman
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2011
            I was planning to come. I have to bring my daughter, though. I'll probably go to the library even if we don't have the group.

            Sena