TKGA Meeting, 8/20/2011, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2011
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday August 20, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
        Dear Lincoln Knitters,

        Cathy received a large quantity of worsted weight acrylic yarns to use for charity projects, and I'm housing it at the moment.
        If you would like some ww acrylic for a charity project, let me know.

        I'm organizing an afghan project.  This time, I'm collecting 6x6 inch knit or crochet squares.
        You can draw from the Guild charity stash, or use your own machine wash-and-dryable yarns.
        I think solid, bright colors would look nice, but I'll accept anything you want to make.
        I'm usually at Saturday and Wednesday knitting get-togethers, if you would like to donate squares or get some yarn. Email me ahead to be sure.
        I'll bring some yarn to the guild meeting today.

        Best,
        Jennifer McKitrick

        Date: Saturday August 20, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm