June 2011 Guild Meeting

  • lincolnknitters-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      We are starting a new KAL for colorwork mittens/gloves.

      I know some of you (like me) are still trying to get the Mirabella socks done. Don't worry, if you have questions on those, I will answer what I can. I know a couple of people who have finished theirs already.

      I am not going to pick a pattern this time. You are to choose your own pattern. I think something like this is too personal for one person to choose for everyone.

      I am going to be doing a pair of seahorse mittens.

      So, stop by the library between 1-4 p.m. and join in on the fun.

      If you don't have your yarn and pattern yet, that's OK, still stop by and see what everyone else is doing. We will be sharing helpful information for knitting colorwork.

      I will also have some blank mitten graph paper, in case you would like to design your own mittens.