Hi

  • Patsy Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      I will be the first to write a Message.

      I am on several Yahoo groups and I like the way you can upload
      photos,
      or upload patterns or put links to get the patterns.

      I hope this will work out for us.

      I will be at the Mill tomorrow with needles in hand. I have missed going to the meetings.

      Patsy

    • Patsy Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
        I will be the first to write a Message.

        I am on several Yahoo groups and I like the way you can upload
        photos,
        or upload patterns or put links to get the patterns. I uploaded a photo so you can see what I mean.