TKGA Meeting, 5/21/2011, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 10:55 AM
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday May 21, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20 2:59 PM
        I will not be able to make the meeting tomorrow. If you would like to meet anyway, feel free. Just ask at the front desk of the library for them to unlock the room.

        I would be glad to make it up the following Saturday, either at the library or any other location people would like to meet up at.

        I would also be glad to answer anyone's questions about the pattern, alternatives to short row heels, or other modifications you would like to  try.You can post those on Ravelry, or send them to the yahoo group.

        I am sorry for the short notice on this.

        Have a great weekend!
        Shawn

        Date: Saturday May 21, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm