[lincolnknitters] new albums on our yahoo site

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've posted two new albums on our site. I set them up so anyone can upload
      pictures to them (hopefully, if I did it right).

      The first one is of Baby K's shower. If you have any pictures from that day,
      go ahead and add them!

      The second one is of our group's events. I thought it would be nice if we
      kept track of some of our special meetings.