New Knit-Along

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2011
    Saturday, Shawn and I were talking about knitting some summery socks.

    So, our new knit-along will be the Mirabella socks.  The pattern is free at:

    http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/archives/2007/09/mirabella_a_fre.html

    I'm also attaching the pdf.

    The pattern calls for 360 yards of sock yarn and size one needles, or size to obtain gauge. See pattern for details.

    We will get started on these at the next guild meeting on May 21.

    Best,
    Jennifer
  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2011
      The Mirabella socks are toe-up and use short row shaping for the heel, but suggest "use whatever method your comfortable with."  Maybe Shawn can show us some alternatives?

      Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2011
        Re: [lincolnknitters] New Knit-Along "Mirabella" socks? I feel I must make these.

        Julie
        kundhi.com
        twitter.com/jkundhi
        facebook.com/jkundhi