Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 4/16/2011, 1:00 pm

  • Beth Cordell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
      Hey Y'all,

      I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow. :-(  Have a good time anyway!

      Beth

      On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:41 PM, <clearbrook72@...> wrote:

      I will have sock yarn too from Little Knits for sale. I had it down for May to do a swap.

      I think tomorrow will be pretty basic, as I hav en't done much lately. Too much life, too little spare time.

      Bring your ideas for more knit-alongs, please!

      From: Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...>
      Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 4/16/2011, 1:00 pm

      I'll be bringing the bag of sock yarn I ordered from Little Knits, for those who wanted to go in on it with me.

      I don't have anything prepared to exchange, but I'll bring some cash.

      Cathy -- I'll have Pam's Christmas Afghan too.

      Jennifer

      Date: Saturday April 16, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

      Edit reminder options