Re: [lincolnknitters] TKGA Meeting, 4/16/2011, 1:00 pm

  • Cattalesx2
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
      Hi,  Are we exchaning yarn and or books tomorrow?  Cathy

      Date: Saturday April 16, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011

        I'll be bringing the bag of sock yarn I ordered from Little Knits, for those who wanted to go in on it with me.

        I don't have anything prepared to exchange, but I'll bring some cash.

        Cathy -- I'll have Pam's Christmas Afghan too.

        Jennifer

        Date: Saturday April 16, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

      • clearbrook72@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
          I will have sock yarn too from Little Knits for sale. I had it down for May to do a swap.

          I think tomorrow will be pretty basic, as I hav en't done much lately. Too much life, too little spare time.

          Bring your ideas for more knit-alongs, please!

          From: Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...>
          Sender: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Saturday April 16, 2011
          Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
          Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

        • Beth Cordell
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
            Hey Y'all,

            I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow. :-(  Have a good time anyway!

            Beth

            Date: Saturday April 16, 2011
            Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
            Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

            Edit reminder options