Re: [lincolnknitters] Saturday, March 19, 2011 Guild Meeting

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18 11:46 AM
      Looking at the pattern, the beginning of the bag (casting on and the 1st 14 rows) are really basic, so if anyone wants to spend more time on the more advanced techniques at the meeting, they might want to get started tonight.  That's what I'm doing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19 2:33 PM

        http://brutal-knitting.tumblr.com/

      • Lynn Kucera
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20 5:02 PM
          You have waaaaay too much time on your hands :)

          Lynn