TKGA Meeting, 3/19/2011, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2011
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday March 19, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2011
        Hello,  Our church is undergoing some major changes and we have an opportunity to dye wool in the church kitchen this coming weekend.  It might be our last opportunity to do these kind of things.  We can meet at 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.  The church is located at 3801 La Salle St. Lincoln.  Come prepared with wool, dye, and anything else needed.  Contact me if you have any questions.  We have always had a good time with our wool dying.

        Cathy

        Date: Saturday March 19, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm