Re: [lincolnknitters] First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters, 3/5/2011, 3:00 pm

  • clearbrook72@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
      The conference room is not available today. Do we want to meet there or somewhere else?

      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sender: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 3 Mar 2011 20:58:41 -0000
      To: <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters, 3/5/2011, 3:00 pm

      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: First Saturday Meeting -- Scooters

      Date: Saturday March 5, 2011
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Saturday.
      Location: Scooters 84th and Van Dorn
      Notes: Hope to see everyone there!

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
        Some people might come that didn't check their email this morning.  So I'm in favor of meeting in the general seating area.  What do you think?

        The conference room is not available today. Do we want to meet there or somewhere else?

        From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
        Sender: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 3 Mar 2011 20:58:41 -0000
        To: <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
          That's what I was thinking too. But thought I'd just put this out there.

          From: Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...>
          Sender: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:22:45 -0800 (PST)
          To: <lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com>