a crafting (hoarder's) delight

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello everyone, My mom just called me up and told me that she went to a sale of someone she knew (who is a professional cleaner who helps hoarders) cleaning out someone's house...who was a major crafter..."skads and skads of yarn, jewelry, embroidery floss, beads, home decor, sewing kits, fabric, rubbermaid tubs (for $1 each!!) , etc. etc. etc. and everything between 10cents and $1!!!!!
      9-6 Fri and Sat, Thurs 6:30-8:30
      1313 N 63st.

      Happy Treasure hunting!

      PS--my mom just said don't take kids--barely room to walk and tons of people looking.