Lunch Menu

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      It kind of looks like we are short an entree; so in addition to a
      vegetable salad I will bring a bucket of fried chicken.

      Mary Ellen is bring a dessert and an out-of-town guest.

      We have not seen some of you for a long time. Please consider joining
      us.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2006
        Hi all,

        I've posted two new albums on our site. I set them up so anyone can upload
        pictures to them (hopefully, if I did it right).

        The first one is of Baby K's shower. If you have any pictures from that day,
        go ahead and add them!

        The second one is of our group's events. I thought it would be nice if we
        kept track of some of our special meetings.