Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 2/23/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Cattalesx2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Hello,  I am bringing some patterns for stuffed animal toys from my neighbor for anyone who is interested.  They are a guilt shop type of pattern, not like Mc Calls etc.  Cathy

      Date: Wednesday February 23, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE