Wednesday Night Knitting, 2/23/2011, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday February 23, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
        Hello,  I am bringing some patterns for stuffed animal toys from my neighbor for anyone who is interested.  They are a guilt shop type of pattern, not like Mc Calls etc.  Cathy

        Date: Wednesday February 23, 2011
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm