TKGA Meeting, 2/19/2011, 1:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday February 19, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Walt Library Community Room 1

    • lianasews
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2011
        I'll be out of town Saturday, so won't get to be there for part 2 of the sock, and here I'd waited with the heel and everything. See you next time.

        Liana