saturday aug 19th

  • jkundhi@inebraska.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006
      It's too soon for me to tell. I'm planning on attending if I'm feeling
      up to it. I will bring a fruit salad if I do come, which may just
      consist of cut up watermelon. ;)

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2006
        Ohhhh! So that's what you've been carrying around with you all this time!! :p

        Julie, don't worry about bringing anything.  We'll be delighted just to SEE you!