Quick Update: Dec. Guild Meeting

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
      As we are trying to plan for this month's Guild meeting, we would like to get a general head count. (for setting up and food planning purposes)

      I created an event on Facebook. You can click on it to say if you are attending.

      For those not on Facebook, if you could reply to this message and let us know if you are coming (or not).

      This is greatly appreciated and is a tremendous help.

      Just a quick update of what people have said they might bring:

      Soup
      Broccoli casserole
      meat/cheese/veggie tray
      bok choy salad
      something sweet
      fresh bread or something to balance out what others are bringing

      I think we are going to have a great time!

      Shawn
    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
        Looking forward to it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2010
            Shawn,

            I am planning on coming.  I'll bring some dessert.

            Shelley

            Shelley D. Jones

            To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com