Jan. '11 KAL

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      This year there have been some requests to have some KALs.

      I thought that January would be a great time to start. I was thinking that these would all be free patterns, and each one would last about 3 months.

      I thought to start things off a pair of worsted weight socks would be fun. I chose the "Traveler" pattern by Diana Gates. This is a toe-up sock with cables. Lots of new things to try, but should work up quickly since it uses worsted yarn.

      If you need help finding this pattern, it is #1 in my queue on Ravelry. (My Rav. ID is "Clearbrook")

      I was also thinking that a bag (maybe felted) would be fun later in the year.

      If anyone has a suggestion for a KAL I would be glad for the input.