December Guild Meeting

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hey, the year is coming to a close (really quickly, too).

      We are planning our annual get together for this month.

      There will be the annual ornament exchange. Bring a wrapped, handmade ornament if you wish to participate in this.

      We have some special door prizes:
      -- Knitted Lace of Estonia DVD
      -- Gift Certificate to The Yarn Shop
      -- Stitch Marker set(s)

      We will NOT be meeting at the Library for December. We want to have a potluck and Cathy has graciously offered the use of Trinity Baptist Church.

      If you are planning on bringing something, please e-mail or post what you are thinking of bringing (e.g. dessert, veggies, casserole). You don't have to know the exact thing, but if we could get a ballpark. Our goal is to have a pretty wide variety of items, and hopefully not all sweets. (Although some days this might be appreciated/needed)

      Please plan on attending Dec. 18 from 1-4 p.m.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Shawn, Beth or Cathy.

      (OK ladies, what did I forget?)
    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        I am thinking of bringing a broccoli casserole.

        What's going on with the Land's End blankets?
        I have one finished blankets, Cathy's square, and two partially used cakes of yarn.

        I can bring finished blankets to Husker Sew & Vac for Project Linus.
        But we should get some pics of our finished blankets first.

        Jennifer