Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/20/2010, 7:00 pm

  • Cattalesx2
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
      No one came last night to knitting.  I was wondering if someone could draft some unspun silk for me and wind it into yarn.  I have a video on how to and I would pay to have this done.

      Also, for craft day this Saturday, after the luncheon and program on bees, could someone show me the afghan stitch?

      Cathy

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2010
        I can show you the afghan stitch.  Is the lunch brown bag or pot luck?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2010
          Hi, It's potluck.  See you tomorrow.  Cathy

          Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010
          Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm