Wednesday Night Knitting, 10/20/2010, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2010
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Cattalesx2
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2010
        No one came last night to knitting.  I was wondering if someone could draft some unspun silk for me and wind it into yarn.  I have a video on how to and I would pay to have this done.

        Also, for craft day this Saturday, after the luncheon and program on bees, could someone show me the afghan stitch?

        Cathy

        Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
        City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      • Jennifer McKitrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2010
          I can show you the afghan stitch.  Is the lunch brown bag or pot luck?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2010
            Hi, It's potluck.  See you tomorrow.  Cathy

            Date: Wednesday October 20, 2010
            Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm