Sat. Aut. 19th Meeting

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
      I will be attending our first Pot Luck meeting at the Colony. We have
      lots of ideas for fun meetings; so I hope more knitters will think
      about attending. Mary Ellen has indicated that she will be there.

      I'll be bringing a cold vegetable salad.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006

        I will bring some potato salad.

        Can you send out a reminder including the time and directions to the new location? Thanks!

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
          Here is a copy of Liz's original post:

          On Saturday, August 19, we will meet at the Clubhouse at The Colony Apartments, 3751 Faulkner Dr., 68516 for a potluck Lunch&Knit at 12:00.  The Colony is located off S. 40th in the Williamsburg shopping area near Hyvee.  We have invited the  newly formed Meet-up group of Lincoln knitters to join our twice monthly group.  We will still meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays but thought we'd try an occasional lunch get-together.  In September, both Saturday meetings will be back at Wilderness Perk on Pine Lake.  But in October, we'll have another 12-3 Lunch&Knit at The Colony.  (More on that date later.)  So to recap:

          Saturday, August 19   12-3 p.m.  The Colony Clubhouse.  Bring something to share for lunch.  It would be helpful if you would rsvp on this site and tell us what you plan to bring.

          Saturday, September 2  3-5  Wilderness Perk

          Saturday, September 16 3-5 Wilderness Perk