This Month's Guild Meeting

  • Clearbrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      I want to encourage everyone to come to this month's guild meeting.

      It is our annual Trick or Treat get-together.

      Do you have something in your stash of knitting supplies that you look at and think "What was I thinking? I am never going to use that!"

      Wrap it up, and bring it to Walt Library Oct. 16. Put your present in the pile and later in the meeting we will get to pick a Trick-or-Treat from the pile. We will start the meeting around 1 p.m.

      Also, for anyone who attends the meeting, your name will be placed in a hat for a door prize. The Lincoln Knitter's Guild is giving away a $25 gift certificate to The Yarn Shop.

      There may be other door prizes, but I don't know yet.

      There won't be any official program this month, just some time to knit and talk and score some "treats".

      I hope to see you there,